ACCOUNTING MANAGER / ACCOUNTING STAFF
(National Capital Region)
- Minimum three (3) years work experience in Accounting, Payroll, Budgeting, and other related functions.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- Working knowledge with Quickbooks and preferably FoxPro.
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Strong Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong documentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Quick learner, detail oriented, and able to multi-task is fast paced environment.
- Must be motivated, honest, trust-worthy and reliable.
- With various experiences in any of the following: Accounts Receivables, Credit & Collection, Inventory Accounting, Accounts Payables, Audit.
- Must be willing to travel and visit our branch office in Cebu for audit purposes.
- Willing to perform other related task